Let Picture It Personal Finance LLC cheerlead for your future success.
My goal is to help business owners overcome financial stress, anxiety, or uncertainty and replace it with a plan they can act on. Every plan is unique because no two financial stories are the same. We work through budgeting, saving, consistent pay, debt elimination, goal setting, mindset and much more – zeroing in on your money pain points first.
While working with Picture It Personal Finance LLC you can expect honest encouragement, integrity and a dose of tough love when it’s needed.
Picture It Personal Finance LLC will keep all matters discussed, facts revealed, the nature and content of all documents provided or generated per coaching services 100% confidential. We will reveal such matters only upon receipt of a written authorization with verifiable instructions from you expressing exactly what can be revealed.
Coaching is designed to teach you best practices of personal and small business finance. Coaching is not for giving legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice. If your situation needs services more than what a coach is legally able to provide, you must seek those services from an appropriately licensed legal, accounting, or investment professional.
Coaches are expected to be honest with a client even when it is not what the client wants to hear. They set up and analyze a budget for the client based on the client’s specific income and expenses. Coaches are to help clients establish short- and long-term goals pertaining to finances; and come up with a plan to help clients reach those goals.
Clients are expected to come prepared with requested information, and to take action on agreed upon tasks. They are to take full responsibility and accountability of the plans created for them to reach their goals. Clients must be ready to make necessary sacrifices to have success. Clients are to contact the coach for help with finding financial answers or making financial decisions.
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.Carol Burnett
Payments and Refunds
- Payment for Clarity Sessions are due at the time of scheduling in order to secure your slot.
- Payment for recurring Coaching Sessions are invoiced for full payment or require automated subscription payments.
- Fee rates are as follows:
- Focus Session – $397 for 2 hour meeting
- Big Picture Program – $483/month
- Pay in full discount rate of $2,197
- Twelve 60-minute sessions
- All payments made online via credit or debit card.
- There are no refunds of fees.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- Coach will do their best to meet client scheduling needs.
- Cancellation of a session by client must be 24 hours prior to appointment or fees will be forfeited. After the fourth (4) concurrent cancellation fees will be forfeited.
- Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 717-1186.
- Clients will be charged full payment for missed or forgotten appointments.
- Appointments are booked in close proximity so late arrivals may result in an abbreviated session. No discounts are applied for sessions shortened due to client tardiness. A late arrival of more than 20 minutes will be considered a missed appointment.
Let’s look together, without judgement, so that we can bring a bright financial future into focus.Your Financial Coach, Christina Edel