At Picture It Personal Finance I strive for professionalism.
My objective is for clients to experience financial progress according to personal measures of success. Their financial goals are based on their unique income and expenses. We work together on topics such as budgeting, debt repayment, goal setting, credit repair, and money management skills, as well as any other financial scenarios requiring attention.
Proposed client financial strategies are individualized, and specific to each client’s needs. While working with Picture It Personal Finance you can expect a high standard of integrity.
Picture It Personal Finance will keep all matters discussed, facts revealed, the nature and content of all documents you have provided or generated per coaching services 100% confidential. We will reveal such matters only upon receipt of a written authorization that has verifiable instructions from you expressing exactly what we may reveal.
Coaching is designed to give you accurate information with regard to best practices of personal finance. It is provided with the understanding that the coach is not able to give legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice. If your situation needs services more than what your coach is legally able to provide, you must seek those services of an appropriately licensed legal, accounting, or investment professional.
Payments and Refunds
- Payment for Clarity Sessions are due at the time of scheduling in order to secure your slot.
- Payment for recurring Coaching Sessions are invoiced monthly and due 48 hours ahead of scheduled appointments
- Fee rates are as follows:
- Clarity Session – $249 for 2 hour meeting
- Framed Finances 1 month program – $600
- Big Picture 3 month program – $1200
- Monthly billing option:
- $600 invoiced at start of month 1
- $300 invoiced at start of months 1 & 2
- Monthly billing option:
- Accountability Coaching – $150 for 60 minutes monthly
- Option of one hour long meeting or two 30 minute meetings
- 5% discount for package of 6 months ($855)
- 10% discount for package of 12 months ($1620)
- Credit/Debit card payments are available online. Local clients can pay with exact change cash or personal check.
- There are no refunds of fees.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- Cancellation of a session must be 24 hours prior to appointment or fees will be forfeited. After the fourth (4) concurrent cancellation fees will be forfeited.
- Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 717-1186.
- Clients will be charged full payment for missed or forgotten appointments.
- Appointments are booked in close proximity so late arrivals may result in an abbreviated session. No discounts are applied for sessions shortened due to client tardiness. A late arrival of more than 20 minutes will be considered a missed appointment.